Pi – PhonePosted: 16 March, 2013
Recently I boughty myself a Raspberry Pi.
And today it was Retro Beurs (a sort of flea market) so I said to myself: go find something to mount the Pi in.
I had only 3 requirements:
- The Pi should fit inside. (duh)
- It’s gotta be cheap.
- It should look awesome.
My ideas so far:
- Get the dialler working with the gpio pins.
- Get a USB microphone.
- Build microphone and speaker into the horn.
- Do some research on Skype, Google talk, SIP, etc
- Configuration and programming hell. 😛